Rules & Regulation
- The students must strictly observe and follow all the rules, regulations and tradition of the College.
- No body is allowed to indulge in ragging.
- The students shall refrain from acts of misbehavior, passing indecent remarks etc.
- Smoking, gambling, use of drugs and alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- All students must possess their college identity cards and produce as an when required.
- Students are not allowed to hold any meeting or rallies in the campus without prior permission of the Principal.
- The students shall honour and work for the maintenance of the institutional sanctity.
- The students are supposed to secure the minimum attendance as per the rules of the Council.
- Students should not do any damage to the college property.
- Students are prohibited to misbehavior and bad conduct with teachers, college staff and fellow students in the college.
- Students are to enter college gate fifteen minutes prior to college timing.
- The following will be considered as breaches of discipline.
- Absence from hostel without leave/ permission
- Spitting on the rooms, verandah and courtyard.
- Singing or playing musical instruments except during the specified hours.
Disrespect of the rules mentioned here above will seriously be looked into.
Uniform for the student
Wearing Uniform is compulsory for all the students, both for B.Ed, and M.Ed. In order to maintain shade and quality the uniform is centrally distributed.
Medium of Instruction
English is the medium of instruction both for B.Ed and M.Ed, courses.
Practice Teaching will be held in the schools within the State of Sikkim.
LIST OF SCHOOLS for PRACTICE/INTERNSHIP TEACHING
List of Schools for Practice Teaching with Permission Letter from HRDD-Sikkim
Admission Timing :
Admission is completed by June every year subject to change as per the University Notification.
Commencement of Classes :
Regular B.Ed, and M.Ed, classes for both Theory and Practical will start from 10th July every year.